Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need tuning! Need opinions!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Need tuning! Need opinions!

From the mods in my sig.. i was considering getting the Speed Inc. Mail order tune.. Which is $150 plus i pay for shipping.. i heard it is pretty nice but a lot of people say it would be mcuh better saving for an actual dyno tune at a local shop.. with my mods i've heard of people gaining some horsepower.. but how much should i expect from the dyno compared to speed Inc.'s mail order tune? The dyno here in michigan at hardcore motorsports is $550.. and i think they hook you up with a diablo sport programmer for an extra $200 after that if you want.. but i doubt i'll need that/be able to afford it .. any opinions on what would be the best bang for the buck? any opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks
Old 07-18-2004, 07:48 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It is alway's better to have a shop dyno tune the car since every car is different.That way your car will be perfect.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats what i thought too.. i'll probabaly see more gains from an actual dyno tune then huh? does anyone know what kind of gains i might see from an dyno tune with my set up? Thanks