Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Missing F2 from C2 Block and E2 Wire question

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Missing F2 from C2 Block and E2 Wire question

While I'm waiting for my ARP head bolts I'm doing some more wiring. There are two wires that need switched power having to do with the transmission. This is a 2000 Tahoe 5.3 wiring harness. This is the linkhttps://www.lt1swap.com/vortec_truck_pinouts/1999.htm I got the info from. It shows highlighted wires in blue that I need. My question is this. The E2 wire goes from the C2 fuse block right over and terminates in a 16 pin (not all pins have a wire) male connector. The one in the attached image. I understand this connector is C100.
E2 is "Fused Ignition Positive Voltage-Transmission, PCM" It only goes from the C2 Fuse Block over to the C100 connector in my hand in the image. I assumed it would go through the harness down to the transmission or to the PCM but it is only 6 inches long and ends at the C100 connector. Can anyone provide a diagram showing where the pink wire went when it was in the female Connector C100? This harness came without the female side of the C100 connector.

As far as the F2 which is supposed to be "Fused Ignition feed-PCM, Transmission Solenoids", that I don't even have in the C2 fuse block.

The pink wire is from C2 fuse block. Terminates in this connector.
I'm confused. The other wire that needs switched power is F2 and has to do with the Trans PCM and that one is missing. Can anyone give me some direction?

Last edited by Ncookiii; 08-16-2023 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Did more research!

Quick Reply: Missing F2 from C2 Block and E2 Wire question