Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First drive with LS1 Adjustment and LS1 Edit Scanner

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default First drive with LS1 Adjustment and LS1 Edit Scanner

Well today I installed the 42# injectors, adjusted IFR with LS1 and went for a test ride.

A little background information:
2002 Z06 - 4000 miles, freshly installed A&A Corvette P1SC kit with 255 walbro pump, 42# injectors.

I have yet to go back and double check the plugs etc on the injectors.. but any body have any idea what the deal would be with the LTFT on B1 versus B2? I have attached a block that will show you what I mean. Like I said.. other than the obvious.. looks like an injector problem, is there something I am missing. Car drove fine, I did not have any issues to give me an indication something was not right. Also.. when it is showing 25.. that means it is adding 25% fuel on Bank 2 right?

Any help is appreciated

I have not gone WOT yet. I have to hook up the boost and fuel pressure gages still. I did check Fuel pressure, it was a steady 53 psi at idle on my hand held gage. I adjusted the IFR by calculating the new fuel flow at 53 psi.

One a side note.. all of the previous tuning I have done has been with FAST system. This is also the first time I have used the beta LS1 scanner... seems ok. They have some distance to go, but the exporter to Excel is nice.
Old 09-26-2004, 10:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty intersting messing with the scanner software.

Pretty easy to make trend charts etc. since the data goes right to Excel.

Here is one for the LTFT that I made.

One of the guys that has been helping me suggested it may just be a bad 02 sensor.. I will check for vac leaks, etc. tomorrow.

Looks good for trims as we move higher.. assuming I can correct the B2 errors.

Just looking at this initially, I would not write off LS1 Edit as not having any scanning ability.. this seems pretty nice so far. They are going to have to do some work in the areas of being able to open another file, etc. Seems to work pretty well for a Beta version.