Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lm1 users need help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 10:12 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lm1 users need help!

I've been trying to get my rpm convertor to work i think ive tryed everything. When i log the rpm stays at 2000rpms give or take some. Is there any way you have to program it for are ls1 motors im using a rpm signal wire and the red light is on like it is working.
Old 10-21-2004, 10:01 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm going to setup mine tonight.
I think u need to have the light blink rapidly and then hold the rpm to 2k for 15 seconds but I also know u have to setup the software in your laptop too.I was reading about version 2.0 and I think we might have to download that info off the net to get our lm1 to read rpm.

I'm gonna call them today and find out,there instructions are ***.
Old 10-21-2004, 06:06 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Originally Posted by JS
I'm going to setup mine tonight.
I think u need to have the light blink rapidly and then hold the rpm to 2k for 15 seconds but I also know u have to setup the software in your laptop too.I was reading about version 2.0 and I think we might have to download that info off the net to get our lm1 to read rpm.

I'm gonna call them today and find out,there instructions are ***.
Let me know how it works out for you. I talked to them today and they think the rpm convertor is no good.So there sending me one next day air no charge.All i have to do is send them the old one.Im going to tap a wire off my tps sensor to know when im wide open.There are five inputs so might as well use some.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:07 PM
8 SEC SLOPPY SHOT!!!

Finally figured it out.You can not tap off your pcm atleast it did'nt work for me. I taped a wire off the coil pack negtive side and bingo it started working.I think it's miller time Now when i go to the track ill feel better knowing were my afr in relation to my rpm . This is a must for me with a pro race DP system for the first time ill post times in the nitrous section sun night to let people know how it turns out