Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trouble codes? what is the problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 03:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trouble codes? what is the problem

I noticed recently that my heater is not working properly with the mode selector. The heat does not come out any of the dash vents, only the floor and defrost. A friend figured out it is a vacuum problem somewhere. I put a code reader on it yesterday and got this: P0410 (air system malfunction), P1133 (HO2S insufficient switching bank 1 sensor 1). What does all this mean? I did a cam swap a few weeks back and didn't have these problems. Is there a possibility I have a hose or line connected wrong or broken behind the intake manifold? Any ideas or do I just need to put a vacuum tester on it and play around until I find the problem? I need help on this one, it is annoying me and I want it fixed before I get my LS1edit tune. I am to stubborn to take it to a dealership or shop, would rather learn the problem on my own.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

It's possible, and sounds like the little vacuum hose that connects to the back of the intake either is unplugged or crimped under the manifold . . . .
Old 01-20-2005, 10:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess an inspection mirror will come in real handy here. Gonna do some research and then check it out.