Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0121

Old 03-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Ozz
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default P0121

Ok the new TB (Nick Williams... Dont but that FAST Crap) is on and went out to do some logging, LTFTs looking pretty good at this point but when I went WOT it took off like the space shuttle but at a little over 5k RPM it was like someone pulled the plug the car fell on its face popped a few times and died. Hit the key and restarted everything is fine tried it agin with same results. I looked for DTCs and have a P0121. After reading about this code it said to look at the TPS min MAP and max MAP, there are suggestions to make changes here to 0 and 100. When I look at my tune mine are set at

TPS test Min MAP 16.2
TPS test Max MAP 19.2

When looking at my log my MAP was hitting 29.8 inHg When the car fell on its face.

I also see its in Open Loop until I lift the throttle and then it drops back to closed loop.

injectors were at 75%dc and the fuel pump is a new racetronics and pressure is holding at 68psi.

Also MAF was bouncing up and down under WOT everything else was smooth but MAF was 2930.4 Lbs/hour to 2420.4 it just went back and forth until I lost power.

Once again thanks for any help you can give.

Search this Thread