PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

posted this in external engine, decided this is a better place......

Old 05-16-2005, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default posted this in external engine, decided this is a better place......

I took my car to autozone today(been running rich and rough after lt install) and all my bank sensors were coming up dead. I figured the rear o2's wouldnt come up bcuz I dont have any nor do i have simms. But the front sensors are the stockers and have worked fine up until now. How do I get the front ones to read, or should I buy a pair of vette rears? I want to get the rears deleted but dont know of anyone locally (near bradenton, fl) that could just delete that one code for me. I really am wanting to fix this problem because my car is eating away at gas and has a major power loss. Any suggestions??? Questions???
Old 05-16-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

ok well you definitely need fronts, so get some of those, rear vettes would be nice and work fine. If you can't get your rear o2s tuned out, then either:

1) run with a SES light on all the time
2) be the lucky one that never throws a code for rears
3) buy O2 sims and plug up the rear holes

and BTW, the rears can potentially throw up to 10 codes soooooooooo sims or tuning it is!
Old 05-17-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Alright, I'm a little down on cash. I'm still trying to get the stockers to work, but when I get money vette rears are where I'm headed. Also, I talked to Formatto, he's gonna tune me out but since I'm low on cash I gotta put that on hold also.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Also, I switched over to my other stock o2's(originally behind cats) and plugged them into the front connector. They dont seem to be doing anything, so I'm starting to wonder if my extenders are bad. Could this be?? I bought them from Ls1speed.com, and I didnt think they were bad but I'm running out of options and money at this point. Anyones input is greatly needed.

Search this Thread