Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuning Help??

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuning Help??

I have HPT 1.6 now for my N/A tune and it rocks. I just finishing up on my turbo setup. I want to run the 2 bar set up. but $$ is a prob right now so i was going to have slowhawk do a tune with LS1 edit for now. but dont want my hpt be a complete waste . in the future will i be able to do the switch to the 2 bar if it even a must. cause alot of people on here have slowhawk tunes and sounds of it are the best you can get! what would you all do ???? Thanks for the info
Old 05-21-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've never worked with the 2bar stuff but if you already have HPT, why not just tune it yourself? Sure, it's a headache at first because some information is sketchy at best but eventually you'll get it ironed out. LS1edit doesn't have the capability for 2bar MAP, so your HPT is just as powerful.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Staging Lane

Default ???

Originally Posted by Tech
I've never worked with the 2bar stuff but if you already have HPT, why not just tune it yourself? Sure, it's a headache at first because some information is sketchy at best but eventually you'll get it ironed out. LS1edit doesn't have the capability for 2bar MAP, so your HPT is just as powerful.
Just looking for the quikest solution? no time to tune myself
Old 05-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Staging Lane

Default Ttt

No One ?????
Old 05-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Banned

Default Ttt

Originally Posted by turboo16
No One ?????
Just get the 2 bar now and just take the time to tune the car right the first time. ya it quiker getting a ls1 edit tune but a waste Hp tune wiil be better in the long run why spend the extra money on it My .02 cents