PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

factory tach pin # on PCM?

Old 08-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default factory tach pin # on PCM?

i need to tap into the tach and throttle position sensor wire for the wideband o2 kit. (Dynojet) needs inputs from o2 sensor, tach, and TPS.
anyone know this ? i dont have wiring diagrams.

'00 ws6
THANX!

Last edited by BoostedWS7; 08-20-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Old 08-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wanted to just tap it right at the pcm rather than rip the dash apart for the tach and at the plug for the tps... come on guys!!! lol

somebody's gotta know
Old 08-20-2005, 04:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.installuniversity.com go to the LSX vehicle page, then the install documents page, then look for "Matthew Harlan's Programmable Shift Light" it should have all the info you need.

Kevin
Old 08-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just got through installing mine but my tach signal doesnt seem to be working right. I was told on a 98 car it was pin 35 on the blue connecter and 99 up cars it was the #10 like university install says. my car is a 98 my problem is the tach on the wideband jumps all over and doesnt seem to rev with the car. sorry to jack your thread but was wondering if you or anyone else is having this problem. as for the tps I tapped into the tps signal wire on the by the fuel rail on the drivers side so i could hide the splice under the factory wire loom. I can look for you to see if your car uses the same wire but on mine it is the dark blue one. I have a haynes book with the diagrams in the back and 98 has a different diagram and i didnt look at the others, but i think it is the drk blue one for all of them.

Search this Thread