PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

ive been searching still need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005 | 07:49 PM
On The Tree

Default ive been searching still need help

im going to get my car tuned after my install of my forged bottom end and 76mm turbo. the shop i went with said they have more experience with LS1 edit so thats what they want to use. ive read on here it is not the best. some say HP tuners some say stand alone sytems such as bigstuff 3 or XFI. im not going to extreme but i want 2 tunes for street and track can this be achieved with LS1 edit??? and i dont want to have to pay 2k for a stand alone sytem. can any one give me some good advice?
Old 09-15-2005 | 08:04 PM
FormerVendor

www.hptuners.com www.efilive.com. Both softwares offer way more tables and parameters than Edit will ever dream of having. If you r tuner is experienced with edit he should be ok with either of the other two softwares. One of the only differences in Edit compared to the other softwares is the VE table. Other than that the units and measurements are the same. EFILive and HPT both have cables that accept Inputs for stuff like Wide bands and EGT sensors. With a turbo car these are two thing you cant be without
Old 09-15-2005 | 09:22 PM
On The Tree

thanks im going to talk to him again see if i can change his mind or maybe take it some where else to get it tuned?? i dunno they did me right on the prices and work and stuff.