Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPTuners help

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HPTuners help

Hey I got HPTuners for my car and im trying to put my buddies, Zombie, tune in my car for a baseline as i have changed my entiner fuel system and the tune is WAY off and WAYYYYY rich. Looks liek a damn diesel truck sitting still with all the smoke. I didnt move the car it jsut idles to make sure i had no leaks.
So back to the problem. Zombie has teh tune for HIS car which is a 200 model year. Mine is a 99 and i dont have support for a 00 car. So when i d/l his tune it says that i dont have support for that year, so therefore i cant do **** with it. Is there anyway yall know of that i can make it work on my car? Im sure there has to be a way but i dunno it. Thanks

John
Old 09-29-2005, 09:53 AM
On The Tree

Only way would be to call HPTuners and buy support for your model year.

That or find someone with support for your year. Other than that, you're SOL.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:55 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

either buy support for it, change each and every parameter to what he has, wait for 2.0's compare feature to make that easier, or do your own tuning instead of plopping in something that probably wont work well either.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

If i had a clue as to how to tune i would. But I dont. Hence wanting to use his as a baseline. I changed teh injectors from 42's to 60's and put dual intanks and a 8an feed with a boost referenced FPR so its WAY different then it was before. Damn my luck

John