PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 edit and trans PO757 code question???

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 10:13 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default LS1 edit and trans PO757 code question???

My buddy at GM told me the trans gets confused on the 1 to 2 and back 2 to 1 when comming to a stop or under light part throttle cruise with a higher stall verter...Okay that we all know since there are countless threads about it but how do u tune this out,I dont wanna turn the code off permanantly via my edit..

I'd like to know what parameters are needed to be changed when dialing in the trans settings so this doesnt happen..I had a friend tell me to bump MAP? to 75/65 instead of 65/55 in the trans section but that only worked for about 70 miles..

I was driving slow the other day in traffic and boom the trans threw the code,Could it actually be a stuck valve or noid?Reason I ask is I turned the code off totally and once or twice I felt the trans doing the same thing it did when it threw the light (PO757)

Is there settings to set in the trans part of the tune to help this BS..I already moved my PT upshift up alittle but didnt mess with decel sifts..TM is deleted,line psi I believe is up but I dont know enough about edit,any help would be great...
Old 11-08-2005, 02:48 PM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Alright wheres the tuning guru's.....