PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuner PROBLEM LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[ QUOTE] lol, This is funny.. A search for your name on another corvette forum and you are promoting another company??

Hey wait4me

The file is his and im not promoting anyone im only warning people that there are people out there claiming to be tuners and ther NOT!!!!!. I posted this for my buddie. Also lets look at what chuck has done see pic below. He claims he is the vette doctor NOT, its guys like this that give every legit tuner a black eye simply by association.The real Vette Doctors have an impeccable credentials in the picture below is the imposter!!!!!

Last edited by fried rice; 12-05-2005 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the operating system has been changed in the bin file, And then uploaded into the pcm. It will not be able to be read by ls1edit.. It is a locked pcm also, and with ls1edit you can not enter the correct key to unlock it.. So, There are two things there that make this an impossible statement from you. Im not trying to be negative, but it is not fair to anyone when someone posts crap about people. Especially when it isnt even your vehicle or money involved..

I dont keep track of peoples names or nothing, but nick name locally is Bubb... nick names are nick names.. If someone is called something, there is no harm in that, and if a guys nick name is Thee vette doctor, then that is what they call him....
Old 12-05-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fried rice
I posted this for my buddie.

Locking this one down ... please have your buddy post his problems... better to get it "straight from the horses mouth" so to speak
Old 12-05-2005, 12:32 PM
TECH Addict

Or how do we know you arent just trying to promote this guys new 4.10 gear axle for the 06 up corvettes? You have been posting the pictures quite often?

I wonder how much he charges for them? When my 06 comes in, i think i might have to see if i can get one.... That would be pretty awsome..

Quick Reply: Tuner PROBLEM LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!