Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI Live how to

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 04:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TAQuickness
How did this EFILive howto thread turn into the HPT website up/down thread?
Oh easy, it's because certain people on here...........ahh why bother
Old 12-09-2005, 04:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by wait4me
Training is in person for 3 days by me. I go thru the whole program and answer any and all the questions they have to get them familure with the program itself and the tuning world.. And I also give them some insider tech information to get them set up for a good base to start with and be able to have high quality files in a easy approch that works very well..

Then, the phone access of coarse to allow them to ask any question and i answer every one of them for them to get their job done.
Are you serious? That's sounds to good to be true. So if I buy it from you, I fly to IN and you give me one-on-one tuning? Can I bring my car to use as a test car?
Old 12-09-2005, 05:00 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DrkPhx
Are you serious? That's sounds to good to be true. So if I buy it from you, I fly to IN and you give me one-on-one tuning? Can I bring my car to use as a test car?
Correct me if im wrong but I believe this is for the workshop unlimited version...and i think he flys out on his dime to train the people who purchased it. But he does have phone support to anyone who's purchased efilive from him if needed I believe.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:22 PM
10 Second Club

Red face

Originally Posted by foff667
Correct me if im wrong but I believe this is for the workshop unlimited version...and i think he flys out on his dime to train the people who purchased it. But he does have phone support to anyone who's purchased efilive from him if needed I believe.
Doh! Sorry.