Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what O2 Mv is good???

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what O2 Mv is good???

I dont have a way to monitor my AFR but I can on my Diablo. On my Grand National, ideal is around 750-850 mv. Is it the same on these cars. I think I am lean at cruise and rich at WOT. I was checking my mv earlier and cruise was 625mv and WOT was 950mv. I was thinking I need to richen up my base with the Translator and lean out WOT throttle a bit......
Old 12-13-2005, 04:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

base (normal driving) the O2 sensor should fluctuate, high low high low... as long as it's switching constantly then it's fine...

For WOT... if you're going to tune AFR off the narrowband's it's purely guess work... I would generally shoot for 930+ way back when... better too rich than too lean is how I look at it....
Old 12-13-2005, 08:45 PM
11 Second Club

thanks for the info, both sensors are plenty active, I was giving the high Mv's for both front sensors. Im using the real time data on the Diablo. I can hook it up to the Tech2 also if need be.

What do you think about this??

I have a 01 Z 6spd with home ported 243 heads and MS3 cam. I ported the MAF and a lil bit on the TB. Will putting the stock ends back on help me out any? I have Predator, Translator and Tech2 to view and change a few things.
Any input would be appreciated.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like you could do with a proper tuning tool like hpt or efi. Then you can sort things out properly.
Check some threads on tuning with ltft's but you will need to be able to edit your ve table and disable the maf for a while...
Else you will have to live within the limits of the handheld.

Quick Reply: what O2 Mv is good???