Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SVO 30# injector tuning

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SVO 30# injector tuning

If you had to tune a car with a MAFT, and couldn't use Autotap, that was stock with the addition of the injector upgrade, what settings would you use? Thanks for humoring me!
Old 03-06-2002, 05:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: SVO 30# injector tuning

Hey man, every car is different, so what would work for them might not work for you, but it'd be a good starting off point. I'm wondering this same thing too for running a dry shot of N20 and upgrading the injectors. Cause I want to go up to 30lb SVO's like you. Why can't you use autotap, you just don't have it? Or the laptop? I'm sure there is someone in your area that has it that could help you out. That's how we do it in Milwaukee area. A few people have it and just borrow the cable out(since we all loaded up the software). Might try posting in one of the regional forums asking if someone can help you out.

Chris
Old 03-06-2002, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SVO 30# injector tuning

I do have Autotap. For some reason, I lucked out with my old set up in that the tuning was dead on, and the car made good power for the mods it had. I was able to get 381 rwhp out of a hotcam, LS6 manifold, SLP descreened MAF, lid, ASP pulley, and FLPs. I can't currently use Autotap, due to the computer being down for the count. I thought I'd try a few things in the meantime.