PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

ST3500 Shudder-Computer Program

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2002 | 01:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default ST3500 Shudder-Computer Program

I am having problems with my Yank ST3500 converter shuddering around 45 mph and its driving me crazy. I will be getting my computer reprogramed. I can't find any one local with LS1 Edit so I think that it is out of the question- I don't want to do it myself. I was deciding between Superchips and Fastchips. What are the pros and cons of the two. Right now I am leaning toward superchips. What should I tell them that I need done to stop my converter problem. My mods are in the sig. I also plan on a GWP supercharger in the future and I think they use superchips for their programming too. I want to get rid of Torque management, I don't have any rear O2 sensors, no emissions control stuff off of the headers (Dynotech Race headers). They said something about increasing line preasure, should I if so how much, what setting. What should I set my rev limit at. I76784268
Thanks for all reply.

2001 Black Trans AM WS6 A4, MTI Lid, Holley Powershot Filter, Ported and Polished Throttle Body, Dynatech Headers, 3" True Dual Exhaust, X-Pipe, Dynomax Bullet Mufflers, 3" Turndowns before the axle, Scanmaster,ASP Pulleys, ST3500, Trans Cooler, Nittos, Line Lock, BMR LCA, BMR STB, BMR SFC.

Quick Reply: ST3500 Shudder-Computer Program