Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Granatelli MAF

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2002, 07:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Granatelli MAF

Has anyone used the "low cost alternative" 85mm MAF from Granatelli? I got one, and am not very happy with it.. I did a few things at once, so I'm not if thats the problem or not, just curious as to what others have seen from it..

Also, does anyone have a pic of theirs? I half think I got scammed on it, it looks only vaguely like the one on their site, no Screen and instead of the granatelli logo there is a "DELPHI" logo(first indication I might have been scammed) .. That and it came in the good ones box(part # 350209), so it looks nothing like the one on the box..

Did I get Screwed? I got it at a very reputable shop(ls1.com sponsor none the less), i hate to think I did..

<small>[ April 07, 2002, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: 2002 Black Z convertible ]</small>
Old 04-08-2002, 10:12 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Granatelli MAF

dont know if you got scerwed or not on what you have in hand,but i had one of the 85s and lost power with it like some others have. went back to stock with just some new port ends. alot happer now and preformance went back up, just my .02.