PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

LS1 EDIT??? MAF settings?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2002 | 01:37 PM
Banned

Default LS1 EDIT??? MAF settings?????

Under the FUEL tab in ENGINE section...Does raising the Gm/Sec lean out the fuel or richen it up?

Den
Old 05-26-2002 | 03:03 PM
TECH Regular

Default Re: LS1 EDIT??? MAF settings?????

Maf scaling:
- Increasing maf rate will richen you up.

Mark
Old 05-27-2002 | 10:06 PM
On The Tree

I have question associated with the MAF table. I pulled a P1514: Airflow to TP Sensor Correlation High, at high rpms.

Will adjusting the MAF values better align the airflow values with what the PCM should be seeing so it doesn't get a high correlation? Its a new Heads and Cam job on a an LS6.

<small>[ May 27, 2002, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: fasteddy ]</small>
Old 05-28-2002 | 02:16 AM
TECH Addict

Do you happen to know what the conditions are that trigger that code? If so (they should be in a manual/diagnostic book) then the questions could be answered easier.

But just guessing it sounds like the computer is expecting a certain airflow for a certain tps, and when this isn't occuring (or the threshold is exceeded) it sets a code.

This sounds like a code I would simply want deleted - assuming it is what I said above it sounds like it is a results of the engine doing what it should (moving more air; increased VE).

To tune around it you could probably reduce your MAF table at the higher values, then add the fuel back in with the pe vs rpm table. But that is a hack - simply removing the DTC would be the best solution.

Chris