Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

upgrade to LS1 Edit 1.05 issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default upgrade to LS1 Edit 1.05 issue

Anyone have trouble with the upgrade? I installed it, and when I run it it doesn't come up - it just consumes 100% of CPU. I can see it in my process list running, but not in the application list. Looks like the program is thrashing during the startup process. I'm on Win 2000 btw. 1.04 was working fine. Thanks!

<small>[ June 08, 2002, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: cliffkh ]</small>
Old 06-08-2002, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Default Re: upgrade to LS1 Edit 1.05 issue

Cliff,
Win 2000 is no problem. It was developed and tested on Win2K. When you installed the update, Did you put it in the default location. It has to be installed over a working copy of 1.0x.

Ken
Old 06-09-2002, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Default Re: upgrade to LS1 Edit 1.05 issue

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by KenK:
<strong>Cliff,
Win 2000 is no problem. It was developed and tested on Win2K. When you installed the update, Did you put it in the default location. It has to be installed over a working copy of 1.0x.

Ken</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ken - I did put it in the default location. Let me know if you have any ideas. Is there a log file with diagnostic messages? The install completes successfully - just when I go to run it it never actually comes up, but my laptop is running at 100% and I can see the processes in my process list. The programmer module has the same behavior too. THANKS!