PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

EASE trace size??

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2002 | 04:29 AM
8 Second Club

Default EASE trace size??

how can i increase the memory of the recorded session on a EASE scanner???
mine seems to stop after 500 or so frames...
Old 07-09-2002 | 04:30 AM
8 Second Club

Default Re: EASE trace size??

any one???
team ZR-1????
Old 07-09-2002 | 11:49 AM
TECH Resident

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 1dirtyZ:
<strong>how can i increase the memory of the recorded session on a EASE scanner???
mine seems to stop after 500 or so frames...</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your selecting the record memory button, that just records what is in the RAM.

After you have begun to scan, at the main icons you see two camera buttons, the left one is the file recording button ( right one is for replay) that will allow a scan as large as how much disk space is free. I have done recordings as large as 2 hours in length.

Also in options you can adjust RAM frame size.
If you need more help, e-mail me and I can walk you through this.
Old 07-09-2002 | 01:59 PM
8 Second Club

you da man !!!
thanks john, i have to call you some time soon cause i have a couple of questions for you .
Old 07-09-2002 | 03:13 PM
TECH Resident

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 1dirtyZ:
<strong>you da man !!!
thanks john, i have to call you some time soon cause i have a couple of questions for you .</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your welcome,

Just make sure when you are done with your recording to SAVE the trace, else you lose it.
If at the bottom left you click on end icon, it asks do you want really want to end or save, so it gives you a chance to do the save.
It then brings up the notes screen and in their put any notes to remind you later in playback what the testrun was all about of if you e-mail someone a trace they can see the notes.

If you clock on the save icon, it also brings up notes and when you save it it goes back to recording again so if you want to stop use end icon,

Also if you feel a report is needed click on report icon before turning engine off and it builts a profession report you can print or save that saves into about 02s, DTC, I/M, and any freeze frame data
A report is not the same as the recording save which is saving raw data only.