PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Just go Edit and already troubles getting started..

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2002 | 07:04 AM
On The Tree

Default Just go Edit and already troubles getting started..

dont laugh. I bought Edit like 3 months ago and got the cable almost immediately. because i've been busy dealing with the new engine build, i havent taken the time to really see what i am dealing with. i was expecting some software in the form of a CD or something, but nothing came. I finally find out that Carputing sends your software via email. well, i have that but cant seem to employ it. It's Zipped, first off. where can i get the software to be able to unzip this stuff? then, what do i do? dayum, this shouldnt be so difficult. please help!! Any further pointers to help me get going will also be tremendously appreciated. feel free to email me at rjudd@tqs.com. thanks a ton in advance.
Old 09-18-2002 | 07:36 AM
TECH Addict

Default Re: Just go Edit and already troubles getting started..

Go to http://www.winzip.com. They have a free version you can download, that will get the job done.

Create a folder (LS1 Edit), and put the first two files in there: LS1_Ed1.CAB (1.28 MB) and LS1_Ed2.CAB (1.42 MB). Unzip the last file to the folder you created, mine was 99-0Ls1.zip (1.37 MB). This directory will now contain:

LS1_Ed1.CAB
LS1_Ed2.CAB
LS1_Ed3.CAB
setup.lst
setup.exe

Double click on setup.exe and it will install your applications.