PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with electrical problem..

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 01:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with electrical problem..

i know this doesn't belong in this place but the but im not sure where else to put it. anyways here it goes.. i can't get my background lights for the speedometer and tach to come on..and my radio display wont work..when im sittin in park with my headlight switch all the way to the left everything works fine. you can see what time it is on the radio and adjust channels etc.. but then when i turn the headlight switch to the middle to turn my interior gauge lights on the radio display goes out and the red background lights will not come on. and the same thing happens when i turn the headlights on. everything else works perfect, the steering wheel controls even light up and work. also the radio still works, you just cant see what station you are on or what time it is. also when i turn my signal lights on the green arrow flashes on the gauge display like it should. so does the high beam light and it lights up trac off when i turn the tcs off and that is also normal. i know it sounds complicating. it sucks driving at night cause when your goin through a town you gotta turn your interior lights on to see how fast your goin..lol.. anyways i have checked all the fuses and they are fine so what the hell could it be? if no one can help figure it out i guess i will just take it to a dealership but i dont want to so some help would be appreciated..and like i said i know this shouldnt be in this section but the stereo and electrical section is dead and i wont get any help..thanks..btw im talkin about my car
Old 02-02-2006, 04:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone?
Old 02-02-2006, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i checked every damn fuse in the car and they are all fine, and it seems that no one has any suggestions so i guess im gonna take it to the dealership..