Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI LIVE V5.0 capabilities???

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFI LIVE V5.0 capabilities???

Can this edit tables or does it just bypass them while connected??? If you buy this does it also come with autotap or will autotap work with the bi-directional cable from efi live?? I'm going to buy autotap but not sure if I should get this???

Ya another NEWB fixin to get into tuning - Thx guys n gals!
Old 12-01-2002, 12:08 AM
Restricted User

Default Re: EFI LIVE V5.0 capabilities???

No it cannot edit your PCM. It can only override the PCM while it is connected. Once it is disconnected the PCM automatically reverts to the factory calibrations.

Because EFILiveV5 and AutoTap share identical cables you can purchase either product and then if you want the other product you only need to purchase a registration for the second program. You do not need to purchase the hardware again. So the second and subsequent purchases are much cheaper.

Regards
Paul
Old 12-01-2002, 08:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Paul,

I have autotap already but like to run efilive. How do I order just the registration and how much is it. I don't need the ability to make changes to the PCM just monitor.

- Tom
Old 12-01-2002, 02:21 PM
Restricted User

Hi Tom,

See the bottom of this page:
http://www.autotap.com/autotap_gm_products.html

If you already have an AutoTap V1 interface you only need to purchase product code "ATEFIV1STD" for $119.00

If you already have an AutoTap V2 interface you only need to purchase product code "ATEFISTD" for $144.95

Both those purchases are for registrations to run EFILiveV5 Standard (i.e. no bi-directional controls). If you purchase either of those products you will receive a registration key so that you can run EFILiveV5.

If you do purchase a registration for EFILiveV5, make sure you download the latest version of EFILiveV5 from here:
http://www.starrperformance.com.au/e...oads/index.htm

Regards
Paul