Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

URGENT: plz help p0155

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 02:37 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default URGENT: plz help p0155

PLease help. I have appt. to smog in less than 10 hours. I cannot rid of this code.

P0155 - HO25 Heater Performance Bank 2 Sensor 1 (SES) (Old) (History) (Current) (Imature)

Can someone please tell me if i can get rid of the code and keep it from comming back?

THe car: 2000 z28, pace LT's, Sims, stock cats installed, ory, magnaflow muffler.

So far my understanding is that the code is for the passenger front o2 sensor. Any imput would be awesome
Old 03-17-2006, 03:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Correct, the sensor is the Passenger Side Front O2 Sensor. The sensor could be on it way out. You could switch the B1S1 (driver side) and B2S1 (passenger side) and see if the problem follows the sensor. Otherwise, you could set the MIL to "No Error Reported", if you have the ability to do so.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:11 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blacker
Correct, the sensor is the Passenger Side Front O2 Sensor. The sensor could be on it way out. You could switch the B1S1 (driver side) and B2S1 (passenger side) and see if the problem follows the sensor. Otherwise, you could set the MIL to "No Error Reported", if you have the ability to do so.
I have HPtuners at my fingertips. Is there a way you could poosibly help me through it? Im a tuner noob.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Disabling the DTC is easy and could be temporary.

Engine Diag>DTC's>P0155

Leave the SES enabled and click on the error mode. Then, click on the drilldown arrow and select 3 - No Error Reported. Upload the new program and you should be good to go.

Usually with LT's, the O2 sensors can act funny since they are further back form the engine and do not neat up as fast. I hear the Corvette 13111 O2 Sensors (Bosch) are better for heating up better. I had mine disabled for awhile as well.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:30 AM
Launching!

Engine Diag>DTC's>P0155

Leave the SES enabled and click on the error mode. Then, click on the drilldown arrow and select 3 - No Error Reported. Upload the new program and you should be good to go.

Usually with LT's, the O2 sensors can act funny since they are further back form the engine and do not neat up as fast. I hear the Corvette 13111 O2 Sensors (Bosch) are better for heating up better. I had mine disabled for awhile as well.
Thanks a huge bunch.. im gonna go try it out. Do you know if i need to clear the history as well?
Old 03-17-2006, 03:49 AM
Launching!

Engine Diag>DTC's>P0155

Sorry but even that is a lil too much for my small brain. haha

Would i do this through the vcm editor or scanner? I can get to the DTC's, Emissions, Readiness States And Diagnostic tests screen but dont see a place to click on the error mode
Old 03-17-2006, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

You would modify the DTC using the VCM Editor.