PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

MAF tuning spreadsheet? Anyone have one?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006 | 12:06 AM
12 Second Club

Default MAF tuning spreadsheet? Anyone have one?

Ok, I logged a ton of data comparing my MAF frequency (hz) to dynamic airflow.

Now, with 29,000 rows of data, I'm taking the average dynamic airflow in each Hz range (+/- 62 Hz), and then using that as my new MAF numbers.

But, it's taking FREAKIN FOREVER to type each formula in ( for example =average(L6262:L7443)

Does anyone have a spreadsheet setup with "If, then" formulas like REDHARDSUPRAs STIT and LTIT to calculate Base airflow spreadsheet?

Basically, one that you'd just copy/paste your MAF hz and dynamic airflow, and the spreadsheet would do the rest.

This would be VERY helpful.
Old 04-15-2006 | 12:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

I see HPT in your sig... is that what You scanned with?? if so.... 2.x includes a MAF histogram.. and I bet anything you're doing in excel can be done already in HPT I havne't used excel for tuning in about 2 years heh...... heck... I have alot of V6 friends that insist on running DCrap software (V6 w-body peops seem to be similar to lemmings.... one buys crap and the rest follow) and they use excel.... but with the 2.x HP Tuners... no need really

post up what you're trying to do here.... but also post on the hp tuners forum
Old 04-15-2006 | 09:11 AM
Launching!

RHS has one on his site.
Old 04-15-2006 | 10:45 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by horist
I see HPT in your sig... is that what You scanned with?? if so.... 2.x includes a MAF histogram.. and I bet anything you're doing in excel can be done already in HPT I havne't used excel for tuning in about 2 years heh...... heck... I have alot of V6 friends that insist on running DCrap software (V6 w-body peops seem to be similar to lemmings.... one buys crap and the rest follow) and they use excel.... but with the 2.x HP Tuners... no need really

post up what you're trying to do here.... but also post on the hp tuners forum
Yeah, I'm using HPT. Sounds like I need to download another update for it though.

I don't have a MAF histogram.

Kinda sad that in the last few weeks, I've JUST learned about the other histograms that I do have with HPT. (advance, retard, LTFT, STFT, Air/fuel). It makes like MUCH easier than using excel and guesswork for everything.
Old 04-15-2006 | 10:46 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SICK WS 6
RHS has one on his site.
Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

Quick Reply: MAF tuning spreadsheet? Anyone have one?