Sponsored by:

EFILive V2 Update

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 06:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default EFILive V2 Update

Originally Posted by EFILive
We have been inundated with requests for updates about the status of FlashScan V2. We are fully aware that many of you are waiting very patiently and some shops are turning away LS2 customers.

The testing of the latest V2.3 prototypes is progressing well, so far no problems have been discovered. The testing process is taking longer than expected. It is about 70% done and should be complete before Easter.

At this point we believe the manufacturing process will start immediately after Easter. Manufacturing will take at least three weeks. So as of today, our earliest possible release date will be Mid May. Please understand, we may not hit that date, but that is what we are currently shooting for. I realise this is probably not what anyone wants to hear but its as close to reality as I can get.

I'd like to express my thanks for the support, encouragement and most of all patience of all of our customers who are waiting for V2. It will be worth the wait. We are getting pretty excited about releasing this new product. It is orders of magnitude more sophisticated than FlashScan V1 - which is already far ahead of any other product on the market. We know you'll love FlashScan V2. We have taken extra time (I know, I know, time is your money) to make sure we have covered ALL the bases so that we can provide a "future-proof" product that will be fully capable of scanning, logging and tuning today's and tomorrow's vehicles.

P.S. I will be operating "under the radar" for the next few weeks. If you don't hear much from me over the next few weeks, its because I am committing 100% of me time to making sure the V2 development and manufacturing process is done properly.

Priority:
1. Beta testers
2. Workshops customers
3. Commercial customers
4. Personal customers

We don't have 50 beta testers so there will be units available for non-beta testers.

Don't forget that these first 50 are for "field trials". There is always a chance that something may go wrong. It is probably prudent for most customers to wait for the production release which won't be far behind the first 50 (assuming no major problems exist).

Regards
Paul
Here is an update for those waiting on V2 or wanting more information. Its getting closer guys!!