PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Datamaster Analaysis

Old 05-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Datamaster Analaysis

ok so i finally got my car (95 z28) hooked up to the labtop tonight, ive been battling this car running ruff, fluttering problem for a while new, i got rid of the SES light when i found the problem it threw for my egr. I watch the TESTMASTER program from TTS( AMAZING) as my dad drove it and heres a few things i noticed, please reply if you notice nething! please!

EGR DC had 0 except for when it flutters really bad(2500 rpms or less from a dead stop) (vaccumm leak???? or faulty EGR????)

CCP DC always showed up with yellow behind it and seemed to change with rpms'

NO knock except in the highest rpms i would get like 1500 per second

TPS % never went above 54% the whole time even when we gunned it

O2 sensors seemed to jump all over, mainly between 800-30 though, but always both left and right at same time

Spark Advace was 20 at idle and 40 under acceleration, only time we got retard was same as when we got knock

kept gettin a yellow fuel trim cell number that switched between a few different numbers, i remember seein 17 and 3

ANY input would be GREAT for it is my daily driver and i need to run right and reliable!

also if any one knows bout TTS Testmaster and would want to help a fellow F-Body man out i can send you the .UNI file of our test run thanks alot yall

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Datamaster Analaysis