Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New tuning software:

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 09:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New tuning software:

Keep an eye on SCT, who has recently announced to its dealers that their GM tuning software is ready, at this time to dealers, consumers later. They have become the big name in Ford tuning software and if their GM product and support is as good, they will become the big name in the GM world. In my personal two decades of working with many brands of tuning software, this company and software is the best I've ever been associated with. Here are a few reasons why. Direct, quick response technical phone support that is invaluable if you are paying by the hour for dyno tuning and hit a snag. Excellant software that allows the building of a base program for different combos by selecting from a menu of options, such as engine, engine size, injector size, what brand and size of MAF, boosted or non boosted, rear ratio, etc. Each of these selections automatically changes many items in the program and even the wildest combos usually fire up and are driveable for more fine tuning. Disclaimer - other then being a dealer for their Ford software and many others, I am not associated with SCT in any other way, just like to pass along potential interesting info when available.
Old 05-19-2006, 09:34 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Their stuff is already out. A local shop here has it.