Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablo Custom Tunes???

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablo Custom Tunes???

Just installed performance 93 octane tune and am looking to do more, but I am challenged on how to get a more "custom tune". A dealer in Omaha said to download the tune and then bring my truck up and give him $210 to put it on the Dyno. Then he may be able to "custom tune" my truck. He was very vague and didnt explain much.

On my Diablo, it has a 93 and 87 octane performance tune. Other than being different octanes, whats the difference gonna be? (yep, I am a noob at this)

Also, I have seen 100 posts on here and/or on other sites from guys who get "custom tunes" from a diablo dealer. (over the internet) Who can steer me in that direction for downloaded "custom tunes".
Old 06-05-2006, 08:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.diablosporttuning.com

Got a custom tune from them and I noticed the difference between my stock, "standard" diablo tune, and the custom tune. Made a noticible difference and tuned out ALL of my KR.

If you want my recommendation, just bite the bullet and get a dyno tune. They will most likely use HP Tuners or similar software program to tune your car. There is NO substitute for a wideband dyno tune. Custom tunes from Diablo are good, but a dyno tune will be better.