Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not running right, HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 10:03 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Not running right, HELP!!!

I just got 2000 LS1 with auto turned on today But after i turn it on, it first starts up with no problems at all....but after about a couple of seconds it seems to want to die, I give it gas and it has no missfire at all. very strong just after i get off the gas it seems to want to die, idle is not stable almost like a little surge going on??? Now the tranny is off the car getting worked on, and i only have 1 O2 sensor on, which is on the driver side, Still need to put the other 3 on when i got to the exhaust shop. Here is some codes that i got

P0412 - Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Solenoid Relay Control Circuit Bank 1 (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)

P0418 - Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay Control Circuit Bank 1 (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)

P0645 - Air Conditioning (A/C) Clutch Relay Control Circuit (Pending) (Old) (History) (Current) (Immature)

P0740 - TCC Enable Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)

P0748 - Pressure Control Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (History) (Current) (Immature)

P0753 - 1-2 Shift Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)

P0785 - 3-2 Shift Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)

P1860 - TCC PWM Solenoid Circuit Electrical (Pending) (Old) (Current) (Immature)

Continuous Tests
Misfire: Complete
Fuel System: Complete
Comprehensive Component: Complete

Once Per Trip Tests
Catalyst: Incomplete
Heated Catalyst: n/a
Evaporative System: Incomplete
Secondary Air System: Incomplete
A/C System Refrigerant: n/a
Oxygen Sensor: Incomplete
Oxygen Sensor Heater: Incomplete
EGR System: Incomplete

Will this cause my car to do this??
Old 07-02-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Double and triple check all your ground wires. I don't remember exactly how many there are, but there's at least the one on the back of the drivers side head and one on the block near the passenger side motor mount.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:06 PM
12 Second Club

Yup all the grounds are there.... The one by the passenger side mount is going to the battery, and the other one behind the driver side head is tied in??? this does not make any sense... do you think this is happing cause i only got one o2 sensor in??
Old 07-03-2006, 12:10 AM
12 Second Club

Please help guys..... I really need to get this monster on the road

Joey