PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vote here if you would like an EFI Live tuning tutorial.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I voted yes, simply because i'll vote yes on anything that has a chance of lowering the number of 'how do i tune ve' posts. if it helps them, great, I dont think i'll be using them, unless there's something really novel in there.
no tutorial will teach you how to Tune(TM). if you want a cookie cutter tune, whether you pay someone else to do it, or punch in the same numbers from some generic tutorial instead of learning what does the car want, fine, be that way, but then dont come back and whine and expect us to fix it for you. If you had the concepts from the start, you would get it right the first time.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Black02SS
you guys decided to change a few lines and put your names on it. Thats really innovative.
or this one particular guy who likes to repost all my tools on his site, or just cut parts of my spreadsheet out and post them in random places, minus the credits, but is not smart enough to change the name in the document properties....

it's friggin free, at least show some respect for the effort if you lack creativity or know-how yourself, jackass!
Old 07-19-2006, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02BlueFirehawk
^ start a wiki for each method. Build a site, tuners will opinionate it.
oh yea, popular opinions definitely pick out the most superior solution, like that 90% market share of IE, or all the people who voted for our current administration, or all the IFR tweakers...

most people are idiots, and unless you force them to do it right, they wouldnt have a clue.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Coal Mining Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread has gone haywire.