Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

vacuum issues, NEED AN EXPERT!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 08:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vacuum issues, NEED AN EXPERT!

OK, I just had 75% of the mods in my sig put in my car, and its having problems. Here is what happens: right between normal driving and when you gas the car the fuel cuts out. It has been watched on a gauge and the fuel curve spikes badly. The data says its the EGR valve but that has already been replaced. They also made a blockoff plate to disable the EGR but the data still says its the EGR My tuner has been working countless days trying to figure it out. He also went and got the newest TunerCat tech out to make sure he is not making any errors.It seems to be electrical not mechanical. We are running out of options..actually we already have. All these parts have been replaced: OPTI, fuel pump, plugs, wires, ignition, coil, (no 02s on the car) EGR valve, EGR valve solenoid,injectors, timing chain etc. They have went through and checked all the ohms on the wires and all of them read fine. These are local experts working on my car and they are stumped on this issue as am I. What else could it POSSIBLY be???

Please, Please, Please Help me!!
Old 08-20-2006, 06:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump, anybody please!