Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Maggie Tune and Efilive

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Maggie Tune and Efilive

I have a magnacharger on an 04 Gto.Recently purchased Efilive tune software after using scan for several months .I have the following questions.

1.I know I will back up the tune as step one so it will be the Magnuson tune currently installed on the pcm , is that correct?

2.Lets say I screw something up with Efilive can I reload the original Maggie tune from their Superchips handheld as well as from Efilive?

3. I have logged for over 2 hours and the Maggie tune looks good ie. LTFT always average under 3 .no kr etc.Total advance at WOT is 18.5 degrees .To start playing I want to increase total WOT advance to 19 degrees.Can someone give me a brief lesson on doing just that for starters .I assume I can do that only after backing up the present pcm tune.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2006, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just suck the maggie tune down, burn it to a CD and put it away somewhere and you'll be fine.

My experience has been that the Maggie tunes are pretty good at wide open. You can make power on them but by risking some safety. There is really good changes you can make to the out of boost/part throttle timing tables to really clean the car up however.