PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Just bought HPT

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006 | 08:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Just bought HPT

Well I got sick of waiting around for someone to sell their used unit and said screw it. I bought the HPT PRO. Looks like it will be a good system. Does anyone know if there is a package to tune ALL GM vehicles, if so how much? (that will be an upgrade package if this b'ness I am starting gets off the ground)

Thanks
Old 11-28-2006 | 09:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Congrats on your purchase, you'll be very happy

As for the all GM package the thing is they offer tuning for literally hundreds of gm vehicles & engines it would be more then most any shop would want to spend even with the 38% discount on credits lol...I would say just buy the year/model or tunershop packages that are available...also remember there are upgrade paths from pcm locked to year/model locked as well as year/model to tunershop...so you can get a feel for how your market is going & expand from there. Obviously if you don't plan on tuning any or very few I4, I5, I6, V6, duramax vehicles maybe you'll want to pcm lock them at first so its very little up front out of pocket expense at only $99 per license...then if you get a few more for the same vehicles you can upgrade to the year/model license at any time.

They do currently offer tunershop packages for Gen 3 car/truck as well as V6 cars at 70 credits each.
Old 11-29-2006 | 12:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks man, I cant wait to get it.

By the looks of all the people ordering HP this month, it looks like the workers and family members at HP should be getting some good presents this xmas!