Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Issues With RTT in HPTuners

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Issues With RTT in HPTuners

well i finally got around to loading in the rtt in my 03 silveraldo. i loaded my new tune file into it after i loaded in the new OS. opened the scanner and then opened the rtt thingy for my VE tables and noticed something wasnt right. i just went with it anyways. did some driving and changing values. when i got back home i copied the table from the rtt screen to load into the tune file to reflash it. it took 5% out of most of the table in cells that i didnt even get into. well i tried a few different things thinking that maybe i was doing something wrong. but no go. still the same way. reloaded the new tune file in and opened up the scanner and it had done it again. every single cell was down 5% from what i had flashed into the computer.

am i doing something wrong somewhere or is this a glitch that noone has noticed. its a bone stock 03 z-71, ecsb 5.3 4l60e. i would like to get this figured out so that i can get back to tuning on my camaro. i just needed some time off from it.

thanks,
matt
Old 01-19-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

would be helpful if you post up your hpt file and log (if this board won't let you, post it up on the HPT forum and you can link back here)
Old 01-19-2007, 07:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what version are u using & what version did you use to apply RTT?

have you emailed support about your issue?

Obviously this is something your concerned about so support should be the FIRST contact point.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:28 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

What version of vcm suite did you use to apply RTT?
Old 01-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Teching In

foff667, i replied back over on hptuners. but everyone else. i'm using 2.1.14 on both scanner and editor. i'm at my friends house right now so i'll upload some files tomorrow when i get back home.