PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

texas speed mail order tune

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeh, I am only looking at a mail tune so I can get up and running until I can find time to get my car to a dyno...

I have a semi-local guy who is going to dyno tune it, but it will be the first of the year before we are able to get together...
Old 11-26-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

I calle dthem today and was quoted $175, I didn't buy any parts from them and I didn't mention I was a member of this or any other site.

I may use them as described above. I can mail my PCM and in a week at least be able to drive my car now and then while I save up for HP Tuners and wideband.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

They don't answer e-mails very often.. I guess I should call them..

I've e-mailed them numerous times about numerous items and have never heard back....

Atleast Wait4me will reply both here and via e-mail.. That says a little something about the operation they are running..
Old 11-28-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Junkie

+1 Tsp They Did A Good Job A Really Good Local Tuner Was Luckey To Get 9 More Hp When Using A Dyno And My Setup Is Pretty Complicated
Old 11-29-2007, 08:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The mail order tune from TSP is ok to get the car running. It is far from perfect though. You can't beat actually hooking up a wideband to a car to dial it in. I retuned a TA with a MS3 and bolt-ons that had the TSP tune in it and his VE table was off over 20% rich in a lot of places. The car would die at stops and he had to two-foot the car at stoplights to keep it running. I'm not bashing their tune, but every car is different and you can't beat a custome tune if done correctly.

Quick Reply: texas speed mail order tune