Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with tons o codes?????

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help with tons o codes?????

I got back from being deployed a few days ago and took my car out of storage, it's been in there for around 5 months (got started once in the whole 5 months). I guess it is surging, never felt what surging feels like but i'm guessing this is it. I give it gas and it kind of bogs for a while and then it's like the gas kicks in. I figured it might just be a dirty fuel system so I put some cleaner in it and new gas and drove it home on the highway. It felt like it was good until this morning when it started surging again and the SES light that has been on for years started blinking. I brought it to auto zone and got the codes read and here they are

PO151 O2 sensor circuit low volts B2 S1
PO300 Random/Multiple CXylinder Misfire Detected
PO405 EGR Flow Sensor A Circuit Low Input
P1416 Manufacturer Control Aux Emission Controls
PO152 O2 sensor circuit high volts B2 S1
P1153 Manufacturer Control Fuel Air Metering

Mods are in sig, I don't have an aftermarket cam. What's going on here?

2000 Camaro SS Conv. M6
Silver w/ black top
!CAGS, SLP Lid, QTP Longtubes w/ gutted catted Y Pipe, Borla Catback, SLP MAF, SLP Strut tower brace, KBDD SFC's, Jarrod's Short shifter, ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley, Shaner S3 Throttle Body, SPEC stg 3 clutch, 4.10 gears, aam diff cover, bmr LCAs, BFG G-Force Drag Radials, UMI Adjustable Panhard Rod, UMI Adjustable Torque Arm, SLP Line Lock shity driver mod
Old 01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Probably cause of it sitting/bad gas. Thinking the B2, S1 02 code is causing the surge/misfire. Since the light has been on for years hard to tell what the new ones are. I'd reset all the codes (PCM), put some gentle miles on it with good gas and tackle them one at a time. Blinking SES is a misfire for sure. Just an idea...some of those codes, like P1416 don't affect performance...TTT for you.