Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Autotap and wideband

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Autotap and wideband

I have Autotap.Its a few years old.I have a LM-1.Can I log my wideband in Autotap?
Thanks Steve
Old 02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
12 Second Club

I belive you can do it through the ac wire check out efilive and search there.

what software are you running autotap or efilivev3? I think you can use the autotap and the new software but I haven't had any luck finding more info about that.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm "guessing" he's running Autotap ... since if he paid the extra money for EFI + autotap i'd think he'd post it... lol

see the stickies... check the HPT/EFI Live and EGR topics....

yes you can log your wideband along with the autotap info.... however... data without a means to change it is like the superbowl this sunday.... the data says DA BEARS will win , but without a means of directly affecting that result... no sense betting

logging data is important.. but without the ability to change it.. it's useless .... (now if you have someone that can tune based on logs, then you're gold like having a bookie that can take bets after the game)
Old 02-02-2007, 12:34 AM
TECH Junkie

The fuel pressure link in my sig should help you out. It has all the information you would need to wire up a 0-5vdc input thru your EGR connection. The real trick is if your version of Autotap will log the EGR Volts parameter. If it does, you will still need to export your logs to Excel, then apply a formula to the raw voltage to convert to your AFR reading.

As mentioned above, you might want to check out the offerings of EFILive. They are tightly associated with B&B/Autotap and will likely have an less expesive upgrade path to get you into a full tuning suite.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Launching!

Thanks everyone.I have a friend that tunes for me with HP Tuners.We already hooked up the LM-1 through the egr.I just wanted to be able to log a/f on my nitrous passes.
I will check and see if I can log egr with autotap.