Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tuning help blinking ses

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default tuning help blinking ses

alright just tuned my 95 lt1 pcm used tunercat winflash all went well I read and then took the bin and editied with tunerpro and removed the egr and air flags. Saved the bin then used tunercat winflash and programed the pcm. But now the fans just come on and the ses light just rapidly blinks. What gives?? Is the pcm screwed now? There was no errors that popped up when programming. It said everything was completed and ready to go. It will start for about a sec then just die. Also I noticed to when tuning it one injecter passenger side first one at the front was clicking, dunno if that has to do with anything.

thanks for any help
Old 02-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bubba24
alright just tuned my 95 lt1 pcm used tunercat winflash all went well I read and then took the bin and editied with tunerpro and removed the egr and air flags. Saved the bin then used tunercat winflash and programed the pcm. But now the fans just come on and the ses light just rapidly blinks. What gives?? Is the pcm screwed now? There was no errors that popped up when programming. It said everything was completed and ready to go. It will start for about a sec then just die. Also I noticed to when tuning it one injecter passenger side first one at the front was clicking, dunno if that has to do with anything.

thanks for any help
When the fans come on like that the PCM took a dump. Turn it off and walk away for about a 1/2 hour. Most of em come back to life. I've had it happen a few times. First time scared the s**t outta me. Thought I blew it up (pcm).
There's different reasons they do that. just gotta work thru em. I've had PCM's that didnt want to agree with me. My laptop took a dump one time.
Just recently had a PCM out of a imp ss that I had communication with (scanner) but couldnt read it. In or out of the car.
Good luck. PM me if you need help. Got a few years exp with tunercat obd1
Old 02-06-2007, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alright thanks yah I will leave the pcm unplugged overnight here. But using the tunercat winflash all went perfect and it said successfully completed etc ready to use turn off ignition blah blah no error once so ever. So it seemed flawless. I even checked the $ee xdf in tunerpro and the checksums seem fine, exactly what they are suppose to from what I read at another place. The only thing now I tried using the winflash again to reprogram and use the old stock file it just says NO RESPONSE FROM PCM.