PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Po327 Code Will Not Go Away

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007 | 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Default Po327 Code Will Not Go Away

well for starters i am a honda tech but this is my 4th ls1 i just love camaros... anyway this car is untouched other then a lid and a catback, outa the blue i threw a code for po327 pulled the schematics on it and just went to town, i pulled the intake off and found that from the factory the knock sensor rubber seal at base of valley cover was half off and there was oil all over the top of the ks cleaned it up purchased a new one installed and tourqed to spec. cleaned up the oil and everything, made sure no wires were crimped or cut. everything ok... put everything together cleared the code and car ran great for a day and a half then while cruisen the code comes up again, i know everything under the intake is mint and good and spec'd, could this be a PCM issue i have never had an issue like this with any of my other cars and they were crazy cam and head nitrous cars, this thing is stock and im getting crap, i figured since that seal was shot there might be a bad connector i mean it was the last year they made these cars so the factory people were probably like oh well and slapped it together fast.., but has anyone had a bad pcm connection issue from the factory...? any help is appreciated