Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1 Bar SD custom OS...issue...

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1 Bar SD custom OS...issue...

So I flashed this custom SD Enhanced OS to my PCM over my previous tune then checked to make sure all my tables are the same as I had them. They are. The problem is my idle starts at about 625 and SLOWLY gets up to the 800 I have it set to, where as before I never had a problem with idle. When Im cruising and hit the clutch (say coming up to a light) my idle dips to 625, stays, then slowly heads toward 800. Also my LTFT where ALL between 0 & -3 whereas now the sit between -4 & -11. Does this stuff normally happen when applying the enhancment because of getting rid of the secondary VE table? Do I need to fix my main VE table now, and how would I go about fixing my idle problem? Thank you in advance, and thank you guys who have been helping me and every other NEWBIE.

EDIT:
Bill@HPTuners answered the question I had about my idle...The PCM is just going through the idle learn procedure again, due to the new OS. But Im still wondering if I should retune me VE table...It was such a good tune before...

Last edited by 85irocinjected; 04-30-2007 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Idle part of question answered.