Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Needing a tune in Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Needing a tune in Georgia

who OTHER THAN vengeance does tuning in georgia? they really left a bad taste in my mouth when i went there and did a very bad job on my car imo (didnt even notice #6 cylinder was not firing and said my RWHP looked normal....). who would you guys say i take my car to? anyone in the Savannah area or maybe even columbus.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:05 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow... Thanx for the positive feedback... I guess I need to clarify a few things for you...

Most Importantly when a customer pays for tuning that means their vehicle is ready for tuning... NOT REPAIR... Our fee for tuning includes dyno time and tuning. It does not cover repairs of any sort. I believe that is the norm for pretty much any shop out there.

As for #6.. Mike TOLD you there was a problem. You had a check engine light stating #6 had a circuit input problem.. It was obviously in the coil or the wiring harness. Mike spent OVER an hour looking over your combo and trying to sort things out... Once again... Going above and beyond what you were charged for.

I told you, as did Mike, several times that your car was not ready to tune, much less spray on the dyno.... You said it was and you wanted it done.... No harm no foul.. You are the customer... We both told you when you got your issues sorted out to come back and we would finish the tune. Your tuning has already been paid for here so there is really no need to shop elsewhere once you get your car READY for a dyno tune...

Lastly, I guess you dont remember our fill station being empty and me loading the tank in my personal car to go get a full tank so you could fill your bottle... We usually have them delivered, but I was trying to go above and beyond for you while you were here.... I dont know too many people that show up for a nitrous tune with no nitrous and NO JETS either.... Hence the reason we refused to spray your car...

IF you get your car sorted out and would like to finish your tune by all means call and schedule an appt.. If not, best of luck to you. We dont leave ANYONE hanging, but we cant be responsible for fixing everyones problems either.

Ron

Last edited by Ron@Vengeance; 05-22-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I see the problem... Your signature says 427/TH350... You told us we were tuning a stock bottom end with mild heads/cam.... ........
Old 05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
TECH Resident

Dude... you showed up for a nitrous tune with no nitrous or jets??

Try your local yellow pages. There may be some small shops that don't always advertise. If you get your stuff straight take Ron up on his offer and let him finish your tune.

Good luck..

R/

Frat
Old 05-22-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Original user: please resolve this in PMs or the appropriate feedback forum