PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

battery problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007 | 10:26 AM
12 Second Club

Default battery problems

Okay I just need some gudience on where to start looking first. Something is draining my battery and I can't figure out what it is. I have recently added a guage pod with a/f, water temp, and nitrous pressure guages. The way they are hooked up is through the ignition so when i turn the key they come on. I have added a HSW single wet kit, and the hsw ash tray switches. last thing I did was the !wire mod. Thats the only things that i have done electrical. Now I believe everything was fine after I put the nitrous kit in so I don't think its that if thats possible to drain my battery. Someone suggested to take the sensor for the alarm in the back off because they go bad and can drain the battery.. but that didn't work.

I bought a new battery thinking it was just a bad battery but the new battery wasn't the solution ( I even had the new battery tested) I also checked the terminals and they look fine. The car sits in the garage so I don't put the alarm on.

just wondering if anyone had any ideas

thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post.

Last edited by Art Vandaley; 09-23-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-23-2007 | 11:46 AM
Teching In

use a tester and go through your fuse block after the car is off then start going through your aftermarket stuff.
Old 09-23-2007 | 07:39 PM
12 Second Club

bump, anyone else?