Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0327 - specific question

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 07:24 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default P0327 - specific question

Well I have been getting a P0327 code for a while now. Without really diagnosing it much, I went ahead and just replaced the sensor. A couple of key cycles later, light pops back on. After this I searched around and I found some info about checking the pins on the computer and measuring the resistance with an ohm meter.

I pulled the connector off the computer and it is not corroded or fried (Either pin 11 or 51). While the connector was off, I hooked my ohm meter up. One terminal to good ground, the other to pin 11, then 51. The rear KS (PIN 11) was reading nothing, as in there was a break in the wire. The front one (Pin 51) was reading around 1 ohm, which would indicate it was grounded out. They are supposed to read in the 93-107 ohm range for a good sensor.

Does this sound like a condition of a bad wiring harness for the sensors? Why would one be grounded, and the other open. And FWIW I have never received a code for the rear knock sensor, which i would assume would set if the wire was indeed broken.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody?