Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC1 wiring question

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LC1 wiring question

On the LC1, does the black calibration wire always need to be hooked up? I'm wanting a self contained system to move from one car to another and don't see how to do that with the momentary switch and LED wired into the setup. I was thinking of putting a quick connect on the wire and having a box with the switch and LED in it that had a wire running out with an alligator clip on it to ground when it's time for calibration.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:54 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by RZRSEDGE
On the LC1, does the black calibration wire always need to be hooked up? I'm wanting a self contained system to move from one car to another and don't see how to do that with the momentary switch and LED wired into the setup. I was thinking of putting a quick connect on the wire and having a box with the switch and LED in it that had a wire running out with an alligator clip on it to ground when it's time for calibration.
You dont need to hook it up, when you want to calibrate (which should be every use on a portable) just power up the LC1 controller without a sensor plugged in, then when you power up the next time with a sensor in it will re-calibrate itself
Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thank you much!