Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPP3 and my BoltOns?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 08:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HPP3 and my BoltOns?

Im not sure about my programming on my car is effecting my performance? I have a list of all my parts below. Could someone tell me if I should get my HPP3 removed from my ride, it had it installed when I bought the car used so I dont have one so I'll have to buy another. I was gonna reset my computer but I realized if I do my 18inch tires will go back to 17inch and my 160thermo fan setting will reset too. Should I leave it alone or just buy a used one?
Old 06-21-2003, 02:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Re: HPP3 and my BoltOns?

even buying a used one wont solve your prob. you need to go to the dealership and only they can reporgram to stock for you. if you do buy another programmer you could (once you reprogram to stock) just program the fan and speedo settings you dont have to use the "power tunning". personally i dont see why u would want it removed unless you are expirenceing detnoation. if not its better than your stock tunning is gonna be with those mods you have. with stock tune you will be running rich a s hell (imo) the hypertech seems like a step in the right direction. if i were you id wait until you do the heads and cam and just get a cust tune then cause your gonna need it anyways (that is unless you got probs now)
Old 06-21-2003, 09:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Default Re: HPP3 and my BoltOns?

Thanx for the info, now i can spend the $200 on another mod instead of a used HPP3