PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

code P0332

Old 12-01-2007, 11:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default code P0332

I recently put my car back together, and have been driving it for @ 20 minutes twice a day and have had the SES light come on at least 6 times. It keeps showing P0332, which is low voltage rear knock sensor. I installed new sensors and pigtails which were soldered and heat shrinked. Is it possible the sensor is bad, or could the solder somehow be the culprit? Also this car has been ticking like crazy, but only noticeable under load. Spark knock? It has been doing this for over a year, but no shops around here can diagnose it "due to exhaust system".
Old 12-03-2007, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

you should pull the intake up and make sure you did not pinch the wires.= on the knock sensor. I did this on mine by accident. As for your ticking noise do you have a cam installed? Headers? Check for leaks on the whole exhaust around the AIR injection, and EGR espeically even if you have these blocked off. I hope this helps...
Old 12-03-2007, 05:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

i sent you a flow chart. i put it down as a 98 camaro 5.7l assuming thats what you have since you didnt give any specific info on your car. thanks , miles
Old 12-03-2007, 10:56 PM

The engine itself is completely stock. I have Pacesetter LT's, gutted cats, x-pipe, and dynomax bullets out the back. The car has has this weird tick since I bought the car, and it was all stock. I was told lifters, but after looking into that apparently it isn't that. I may take the intake off when I have a decent day to do so, and hopefully it is only a kinked wire or bad connection.

Search this Thread