Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

another p0121 code...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default another p0121 code...

i've had a high voltage on mine ever since i set my screw on first startup of my new motor(my mistake i know). i have a scanner and it read .8 at one point and 1.6 tps % while the car was off and the gas pedal wasnt touched.

i also had a bad seal on my old MAP sensor so i replaced it last week, and tried to set my screw down a little to get rid of the code...no dice, and now it idles kinda funny, sounds like a low idle like it wants to die, but not so much.

i am wondering if between these few sensors the fact that i had it tuned based off the high voltage tps % from before and a MAP that was reading off, now that its fixed the tune is a bit off? throw in the fact that i've gone from single 3" exhaust with 1-3/4" primaries to Kooks 1-7/8 stepped to 2" and true dual 3" bullets....

i should be getting re-tuned in a few days, i just want to be sure if i should set that idle screw until it reads 0.0 absolute tps %, drill the tb to compensate with more air(better idle?), and then go for the retune...?

Quick Reply: another p0121 code...