Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuning out all O2's

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 10:39 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KVU
yeah....I don't think alpha-n rings a bell for many folks here. While in fact, I have logged over 140,000 mile using alpha-n with my 305 tpi car. Hope to have a tech article about my experiences (for TGO/diy-prom) soon.

You are on the TGO boards , right? SDPC is a great moniker to be associated with! Not trying to school you, but share my personal experience. I have tuned everything from stock car cavi's to built sy/ty's..
I think we are on the same page. I am always up for getting schooled. One of the things I fear most is becoming complacent. I spend a lot of time and money always trying to learn more.

BTW, IMO one of the single biggest drawbacks to a stock PCM is the inability to easily integrate a WB O2. It would be so nice if GM would start using them.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:02 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good discussion guys but lets keep in mind the majority of the folks on this board are not track only racers and some of the theories posted here are "less than ideal" for daily driven street cars when it comes to drivability, emissions, and reliability.